OPERATION REPENT is a project to promote reformation in the Christian church. Its aims are:.
1. To promote a biblical view of the Christian faith;
2. To promote a biblical model of the church;
3. To encourage and enable churches to reflect a greater understanding of the biblical gospel, unadulterated from the traditions of the Christian church and the expectations of the community.
It was created in response to the apparent gulf between the church of the New Testament and the church of today, and the inability of many people to distinguish it from any not-for-profit welfare organisation.
The first phase has been completed: two online checklists that can be used to help assess the health of any church or Christian organisation:
1. How Biblical is my Church?
2. How Welcoming is my Church?
Please feel free to use them to assess the health of your church or organisation.